St Augustine: Ghost Tours
St. Augustine Info
Please click on the links below for more information.
- Colonial Spanish Quarter
- Castillo de San Marcos
- Fort Matanzas National Monument
- Fountain of Youth Archeological Park
- Ghost Tours
- The Lightner Museum
- The Old Jail
- Old St. Augustine Village
- San Sebastian Winery
- St. Augustine Alligator Farm & Zoological Park
- St. Augustine Lighthouse
- Cathedral Basilica St. Augustine
- Chocolate Factory in St Augustine
- Marineland FL
- Lost Treasure of Saint Augustine
- Washington Oaks State Park
- Fort Mose
- Saint Augustine Amphitheatre
"A Ghostly Experience" Walking Tour guides guests along the narrow, brick-lined streets of St. Augustine at night searching for the supernatural. The tours are led by professional storytellers who impart historical tales pulled from libraries, church documents, personal diaries, and personal interviews.
This award-winning tour was recently voted the #1 guided tour in Florida by the readers of Florida Living Magazine, and is featured on the Discovery and Travel Channels. The tour is held every night of the year, including holidays, as well as seasonal and private tours.
Book your trip today and stay in our St. Augustine Bed and Breakfast, and you'll enjoy accommodations in St. Augustine Florida right in the heart of all of the fun things to do.